B.Tech – Courses Offered & Seats Available
Academic Session 2018-19
|Eligibility Criteria 2019-20|
|A Candidate must have passed the Qualifying Examination i.e. the ’10+2′ examination with 45% aggregate marks Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application / Technical Vocational Subject with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the three subjects as stated above in regular class mode.|
|Must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category e.g. SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD) in the above three subjects taken together.|
|TValid rank in WBJEE/JEE (Main) 2019|
|The lower age limit is 17 (seventeen) years as on 31.12.2019. A candidate should have been born on or before 31.12.2002.|
|According to the Information Bulletin dated 12/12/2018 of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|50% in 3yrs. Diploma from any AICTE approved Institute for Lateral Entry. No Age limit.|
Rules & Regulations
- i. The college will start at 10:00 a.m. and be over at 4:20 p.m.
- ii. In special cases, however, the workshop, laboratory and library may remain open even after 4:20 p.m., if the Head of the concerned department, so deems fit & proper
- iii. Every student shall maintain appropriate dress code, during college hours.
- iv. No student shall be allowed admission in the college campus after 10:00a.m. A grace period of 15 (fifteen) minutes may be allowed by the Principal/Vice-Principal/ Registrar, if reason for delay appears to be fair and reasonable.
- v. No student shall leave the campus before 4:20p.m. In case of exigency, however, one may vacate the college campus with prior permission of the Principal/Vice-Principal/Registrar.
- vi. No gossip or unnecessary gathering will be allowed in library/laboratory/workshop etc.
- vii. Every student and guardian of the student, shall submit an undertaking every academic year, to the effect that student shall be liable to prosecution, if he/she participates in any form of ragging and/or indulges in ragging in the college campus /hostel.
- viii. Service of Medical Unit of the college is available during college hours. Students(s) falling sick during college hours are taken care by the medical unit.
- ix. Students are encouraged to participate in cultural / sports activities of the institution.
- x. In terms of clauses of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, no student shall be allowed to appear for semester examinations, if attendance in below 75% throughout the session.
Fee Structure for B.Tech. 2019-2020
|Student Activity Fund||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||4,000|
|Refundable Caution Deposit||5,000||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||5,000|
* Semester I, III, V, VII covers period July to December & Semester II, IV, VI, VIII covers period January to June.
- MAKAUT FEE (REGISTRATION, STUDENT DEVELOPMENT, EXAMINATION ETC.) IS TO BE PAID ADDITIONALY, AS APPLICABLE.
- TUITION FEES & OTHER FEES ARE SUBJECT TO REVISION BY FEE STRUCTURE COMMITTEE, GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL / MAKAUT.
- FEE (WITHOUT LATE FINE) NEEDS TO BE PAID SEMESTERWISE, WITHIN 10TH OF THE FIRST MONTH OF THE SEMESTER.
- LATE PAYMENT OF FEES WILL CAUSE PAYMENT OF LATE FINE AND SUCH OTHER ACTION AS MAY BE DEEMED APPROPRIATE BY THE SUITABLE AUTHORITY.
- TRANSPORT FEE WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA IN ACCORDANCE WITH DISTANCE TRAVELLED.
- UNIFORM FEES WILL HAVE TO BE PAID EXTRA TO THE UNIFORM SUPPLIER.
- TRANSPORT / HOSTEL FACILITIES CAN BE AVAILED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.