|Eligibility Criteria 2019-20|
|A Candidate must have passed the Qualifying Examination i.e. the ‘10+2′ examination with 45% aggregate marks Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application / Technical Vocational Subject with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the three subjects as stated above in regular class mode. b) Must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category e.g. SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD) in the above three subjects taken together.|
|Must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category e.g. SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD) in the above three subjects taken together.|
|Valid rank in WBJEE/JEE (Main) 2019|
|The lower age limit is 17 (seventeen) years as on 31.12.2019. A candidate should have been born on or before 31.12.2002.|
|According to the Information Bulletin dated 12/12/2018 of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|50% in 3yrs. Diploma from any AICTE approved Institute for Lateral Entry. No Age limit.|
Rules & Regulations
- i. The college will start at 10:00 a.m. and be over at 4:20 p.m.
- ii. In special cases, however, the workshop, laboratory and library may remain open even after 4:20 p.m., if the Head of the concerned department, so deems fit & proper
- iii. Every student shall maintain appropriate dress code, during college hours.
- iv. No student shall be allowed admission in the college campus after 10:00a.m. A grace period of 15 (fifteen) minutes may be allowed by the Principal/Vice-Principal/ Registrar, if reason for delay appears to be fair and reasonable.
- v. No student shall leave the campus before 4:20p.m. In case of exigency, however, one may vacate the college campus with prior permission of the Principal/Vice-Principal/Registrar.
- vi. No gossip or unnecessary gathering will be allowed in library/laboratory/workshop etc.
- vii. Every student and guardian of the student, shall submit an undertaking every academic year, to the effect that student shall be liable to prosecution, if he/she participates in any form of ragging and/or indulges in ragging in the college campus /hostel.
- viii. Service of Medical Unit of the college is available during college hours. Students(s) falling sick during college hours are taken care by the medical unit.
- ix. Students are encouraged to participate in cultural / sports activities of the institution.
- x. In terms of clauses of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, no student shall be allowed to appear for semester examinations, if attendance in below 75% throughout the session.
Fee Structure for B.Tech. 2019-2020
|Student Activity Fund||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||4,000|
|Refundable Caution Deposit||5,000||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||5,000|
* Semester I, III, V, VII covers period July to December & Semester II, IV, VI, VIII covers period January to June.
- MAKAUT FEE (REGISTRATION, STUDENT DEVELOPMENT, EXAMINATION ETC.) IS TO BE PAID ADDITIONALY, AS APPLICABLE.
- TUITION FEES & OTHER FEES ARE SUBJECT TO REVISION BY FEE STRUCTURE COMMITTEE, GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL / MAKAUT.
- FEE (WITHOUT LATE FINE) NEEDS TO BE PAID SEMESTERWISE, WITHIN 10TH OF THE FIRST MONTH OF THE SEMESTER.
- LATE PAYMENT OF FEES WILL CAUSE PAYMENT OF LATE FINE AND SUCH OTHER ACTION AS MAY BE DEEMED APPROPRIATE BY THE SUITABLE AUTHORITY.
- TRANSPORT FEE WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA IN ACCORDANCE WITH DISTANCE TRAVELLED.
- UNIFORM FEES WILL HAVE TO BE PAID EXTRA TO THE UNIFORM SUPPLIER.
- TRANSPORT / HOSTEL FACILITIES CAN BE AVAILED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.