Orientation programs, grooming sessions, mock interview sessions for students of each stream are organized. Besides, various summer internship programs help students in gaining hands-on experience and introduce them to the professional environment.
Students from different departments of the college undertook industrial training in a number of organizations in 2013 and 2014.
- Modern Group of Companies (Dhulagar & Dankuni Units)
- Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases (Uluberia)
- Betterman Engineers (P) Ltd. (Uluberia)
- Sintex Industries Ltd. (Uluberia)
- Zetadel Technologies Pvt. Ltd. ( Kolkata)
- TATA Steel Limited (Hooghly Met Coke Division), Haldia
- Megatherm Group
- MCC PTA India (P) Ltd.
- Bridge & Roof Co.(India) Ltd.
Computer Science & Engineering:
- GLOBSYN Skills (Salt Lake)
- CDAC , Salt Lake
- Wipro Infotech, Gurgaon
- Central Staff College, PNB, New Delhi
- Bharat Cooking Coal Ltd. , Dhanbad
- DPL, Durgapur
- SAIL , Durgapur
Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- Jagwani Projects Pvt Limited (Uluberia)
- BSNL (Kolkata)
- CESC Ltd.
- Doordarshan Kendra (Kolkata)
- Airport Authority of India (Kolkata)
- KMW & SA (Water Treatment Plant)
- Damodar Valley Corporation (Maithon Dam)
- NCCL Ltd, Ecospace Business Park
- Somdeb Chanda & Associates
- Tata Projects Ltd.
- Techpro Systems Ltd.
- Sigma Associates
- Soilex Ltd.
- Power Technical Services Pvt. Ltd.
- I.O.T.D. Ltd.
- AFCONS Infrastructure Ltd.
- M/s. K. N. Dadina Engineering
- Simplex Infrastucture
- Sapoorji Pallonji & Co.
- M/s. Somdeb Chanda & Associates
- PHE DTE
- Unitech Ltd.
- AIR – Patna
The college has undertaken several steps to enhance the employability skills of students. Some of these activities include organizing –
- Seminar & competition on ROBOTICS
- NSDC Programme for Communications Skill Development runs by Govt. of India
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp